Entertainment

PETER OKOYE’ S SON, CAMERON OKOYE REVEALS HIS ACCOUNT BALANCE

Cameron Okoye Reveals His Account Balance – The son of singer Peter Okoye, Cameron Okoye, has given his first ever interview alongside his dad in honor of Fathers Day.
Speaking to Punch, Mr. P revealed how becoming a father curbed his excessive lifestyle, and Cameron also revealed a couple of things about himself. Excerpts from the interview below!
What do you love most about your dad?How has fatherhood impacted you?
Peter: Fatherhood has taught me to be selfless and always consider my children first in whatever I do. In the past, I spent a fortune on pricey wristwatches and exotic cars. Today, my children come first. I spend wisely and preserve myself for them because they are my future
Cameron: I love his music, the way he teaches and corrects me when I do anything wrong. My dad teaches me everything I need to know and he is also my best friend.
Would you also like to be a musician?
Cameron: No. I would rather be a footballer because I feel I was born to play football. I’m a bit confused sometimes about my favourite football club. But, my favourite football players are Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, because they are the best players in the world;they have a lot of skills.
If you could buy something for your dad, what would it be?
Cameron: I wouldn’t buy him anything. I will give him money; I’ll give him N19, 000 because that is all the money I have. I don’t mind giving him all of it because he deserves it.

HERE IS YOUR FREE GLO RECHARGE - 53048-26564-66072

About NgYarnsF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.