Genevieve Nnaji Confesses : I need a husband

null

Genevieve Nnaji Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji has finally broken her silence on getting married. In an interview she granted recently, the screen diva confessed that she is looking for a man that she will settle down with as husband and wife.
She also revealed that she has no lover for now, adding that she would prefer to marry a tall man as she is short and would not like to have short children.

That is not all, the actress revealed that contrary to what people think; a lot of men don’t woo her as they are intimidated by her fame. …. She confessed that she wants to marry a man that would be her best friend and confidant. The actress who is about 40years old has an 18years old daughter.

About NgYarns

11 comments:

  1. Am so happy she haschanged her mind, good luck babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so happy she haschanged her mind, good luck babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am intrested to get marrued to you for who you are not for what you are.by the way my name is salieu jalloh i live in paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. clearly her list hasn't gotten shorter...talking about height and stuff when soon ur daughter would be married

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know she will be a good mother and I pray for God to grant her heart desire in Jesus mighty bame
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. She Is Idol.... An Icon, She Is Sweet And Gentle and I Know She Will Make A Great Mum. I Love You Genny!!! All The Best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's my dream wife and exactly my kind of woman am searching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I say I love Jenny, is still understatement..... All the same, I wish u all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, the Bible said ask and it shall be given unto u - Matt 7vs7. There's nothing Gig cannot do, so just take ur desired man to Him and u will be amazed how He will do it for u. Wishing greater height and expected ends. ....love

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I say I love Jenny, is still understatement..... All the same, I wish u all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lack words to express to my princess,she is my every thing, I wish to see her someday.Am happy for u, i pray u fine a man of your choice with love and understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.